The Beaver Lake Cairn was unveiled in September 2006 commemorating the Beaver Lake School District which was in operation from 1892-1951. It was one of the first districts between Edmonton and North Battleford.
6336 – 166 Ave. Mundare, AB Canada T5Y 3M0
Directions: located 10km South and 4km West of the Mundare junction of Hwy 16 & Hwy 855
Phone Number: (780) 456-0407