Wild Rose Trail
Come and explore the many treasures found around the
Streamstown, Kitscoty area.
You'll pleasantly be surprised with the variety.
Located 20 minutes from Lloydminster and 2 hours from Edmonton.
Open by appointment year round.
For inquiries call (780) 847-2294
- Art By Grace Allen - Alcurve - Grace lives 20 miles NW of Lloydminster with her husband Wilmer. She began drawing at an early age after receiving her first oil paint set at 16 years. She is mostly self taught with a few workshops. She paints in oil and acrylic: landscapes, animals, birds, painted saws and cream cans.
- Greg Davies Replica of Streamstown - Miniature model of Old Streamstown. Replica of the Original Town of Streamstown. On the corner of 2nd and Main Street, Streamstown, near the mailboxes.
- Trees Alive Log Furniture - Streamstown - Drive by the beautiful St Ives Lake to relax at the Braun’s acreage. View the many unique pieces of log furniture. From rustic to refined, the beauty of nature brought alive to your home. Also see the new Log Home. We are located 4 KM west of the north end of Streamstown.
- Artist Cindy D. Sorley-Keichinger - Streamstown - Award winning artist Cindy is self taught, but has taken lessons with Robert Bateman, Carl Brender, Allan Hunt and John Seerey-Lester. She works in acrylics and gouache, on subjects of landscapes, wildlife and kids.
- Ye Old Bank Antiques and Collectables Home Furnishings and Decor - Kitscoty - Is located on Main Street in Kitscoty, AB. This historical building once was The Bank of commerce, a school, and then a boarding house. Now it is home for a numerous amount of antiques, collectables, and memorabilia. Come for a stroll down memory lane or find a unique gift
- Wheatfield Inn - Kitscoty - Modern guest rooms, meeting/ banquet rooms, restaurant (home cooked meals), tavern (open 7 days a week).
- Wright 4 Alpacas Fibre Arts & Gifts - Paradise Valley - 2009 is the International Year of Natural Fibres, the perfect time to visit our farm for a close-up, hands on experience with the alpacas & their luxurious fibre.
- Lost Trail Ranch - Paradise Valley - Woodrow and Janet Wilson welcome you to their diverse farm that specializes in Norwegian Fjord horses and Albert ranched elk. We are also home to an array of barnyard critters including miniature horses and donkeys, ducks & chickens.
- Dawn's Interiors - Lloydminster - Original art by local artists, art supplies, decorating accessories, interior arts, consulting, drapery and blinds, design and decorating, furniture and fabric.
Download Brochure with Map