Volunteer for Kalyna Country Ecomuseum
What skills do you have to offer?
Kalyna Country is implementing a long-term conservation, research, interpretive and development strategy that requires the vision, talent and energy of volunteers from all walks of life.
Kalyna Country also needs the support of businesses, government agencies and others that are active in promoting the welfare of rural east central Alberta
We are looking for people with varied backgrounds and experiences who would be interested in putting their skills to use in the Kalyna Country Ecomuseum organization. If you have an interest in helping and enhancing Kalyna Country please contact us. We could use your help in the following areas:
- website updates and improvements
- office organization
- records retention - our organization is now 20 yrs old
- database management and updating
- distribution of print material
- membership enhancement and aqusition
- communications - newsletter etc
- historical articles for education and information
- social media
All your work is guided by Kalyna staff and Board and is gratefully appreciated.