Join Kalyna Country Today!
Help Keep History Alive
Support the Kalyna Country Ecomusuem: Become a Partner in the Preservation & Promotion of our Area
The Kalyna Country Ecomuseum is a volunteer non-profit society with the objective of preserving and promoting the heritage and unique culture that makes rural east central Alberta a distinctive region in the Canadian West. Within the ecomuseum territory there are numerous historical societies, museum groups, arts organizations, and other community associations with similiar local objectives to those being pursued by the Kalyna Country Trust Society on a regional basis. Kalyna Country has worked with a variety of these bodies over the course of its 20 year history, and is keen on developing new partnerships on projects of mutual benefit. Of course, Kalyna Country, is also interested in hearing from anyone wanting to get invovled in the work of the Ecomuseum, which functions as an umbrella structure encompassing a wide variety of conservation, culture and rural development initiatives.
Kalyna Country is implementing a long-term conservation, research, interpretive and development strategy that requires the vision, talent and energy of volunteers from all walks of life. Kalyna Country also needs the support of businesses, government agencies and others that are active in promoting the welfare of rural east central Alberta.
Membership also includes:
- Receive our newsletter and updates (it is free to subscribe to our email newsletter and this website)
- Personal Travel Planning
- Eligible to participate in the Trust projects, special events and meetings across Western Canada
NEW Members also receive:
- detailed map with all county, township and range roads in and around Kalyna Country and Western Canada
- Victoria Trail Driving Tour Guide and Map
- Kalyna Country Pin and Miscellaneous Souvenirs